Many a times you attempt to install from a CD or redeem a retail card, you might see one or many errors during product activation. These errors re-occurring frequently leave you in frustration. Some of the common errors you face while activating you McAfee from retail card are:
There is no option to redeem your retail card on the website
- You’ve entered a product key that does not correspond to the country and language you selected
- Invalid Product Code
- Key already in use
- Sorry, but it looks like the store you got the card from forgot to activate your card. Ask the store to activate it, and then try again
- Problems activating from a CD
In this post we are explaining the process of activating your McAfee product from MAV retail card. If you are unable to redeem and activate your McAfee products using a retail card, or activate your product when installing from a CD, try following this guide or contact our toll free number Support for McAfee on 1-800-445-2810 US.
Download and Installation of McAfee
A MCAFEE retail card will allow you to download and install McAfee to your computer instead of using a CD. This also ensures that you will get the latest version of McAfee. You can purchase McAfee MAV Retail Card from your nearest computer store.
To complete download and installation of McAfee, follow the steps below:
- Accessing the Download Page at www.mcafee.com/download
- Go to the download URL. At the back of your retail card, you will see a download URL for your download. Enter this URL on your web browser.
- Select the country language of the product you purchased. There will be a drop-down list at the middle of the screen. Click it and select your language.
- Enter your PIN code. The PIN code is located at the back of the retail card; it is at the bottom-most part. Type this below the “Select language” field.
- Click “Submit.” You will be prompted to log into your account.
- Log into your MCAFEE account. Enter your username/e-mail and password on the fields provided. Hit Enter on your keyboard when you’re done. You will be directed to your user page.
- Go to www.mcafee.com/activate & activate your McAfee.
Activate McAfee MAV Retail Card from a CD
- Problems activating from a CD
- Put the CD in your drive. Installation begins automatically.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install your McAfee product.
- Right-click the McAfee icon on your taskbar and select Activate now.
- Type the CD Key and select Activate.
- An Activation Successful message displays.
If this fails, download and run the McAfee Virtual Technician or choose the third party support for McAfee on www.mcafee.com/mav/retailcard 1-800-445-2810 toll free for US.
Support for McAfee MAV Retail Card
If you are unable to process the activation or still finding errors activating our McAfee card, we recommend you to take the third-party support for McAfee. The highly experienced technicians will solve your issues instantly via remote access of your computer/device.
Dial Toll Free McAfee Customer Care Number 1-800-445-2810 (USA), +61-1800-769-903 (Aus), +44-800-078-6054 (UK).
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.