McAfee Antivirus is one in every of the main players in on-line protection and security. Although McAfee Antivirus has been called one among the pioneers within the field of security programs for private laptop systems, you may still be sad with it for a few reasons and need to get rid of it from your system or laptop currently. Or else, a serious drawback or troubleshooting issue on your laptop may need you to uninstall McAfee Antivirus program.
Many a times you can remove your antivirus program yourself, yet sometimes removing the complete program lets you take help of customer support. MCAFEE offers all help to its customers facing troubleshoot with their McAfee software packages. Though many a times McAfee customer care personnel fails to provide the satisfying answers to your problems. This is when third party technical support came into existence. McAfee customer support will assist you anytime 24*7.
In this article, we are giving you manual guidance that can help you remove your antivirus program completely from your system or device. If the problem persists, we strongly recommend you to call our McAfee customer service UK.
Remove/Uninstall McAfee through the Control Panel
In many cases, you can simply remove McAfee products through the Add/Remove Control Panel. Follow these steps to proceed with the uninstallation.
- Click on Start, Click on Control Panel
- Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
- Find the Network Associates or McAfee product listed and click on it.
- Click on Change/Remove
- You’ll see a screen similar to the one below. Place a checkmark next to each McAfee product you wish to remove and click Remove
- You’ll see a warning message like this one, click on the Remove button
- The removal process will start showing each program being removed, then it will ask to restart the computer. Go ahead and reboot after the removal process is finished.
- After rebooting McAfee should be removed from your system.
If for some reason, the normal uninstall does not remove it, We recommend following the automatic uninstall instructions below to remove McAfee security products.
For troubleshoot call 1-800-445-2810 toll free.
Removing McAfee Automatically through Removal Tools
McAfee has created an automatic removal program to remove the following software products when the normal removal methods fail. It does not work with Windows 98 or Windows ME. The removal tool deletes all traces of the following products in Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP Home and Professional, and Windows Vista.
- MCAFEE Security Center
- McAfee VirusScan
- McAfee Personal Firewall Plus
- MCAFEE Privacy Service
- McAfee SpamKiller
- McAfee Wireless Network Security
- McAfee SiteAdvisor
- McAfee Data Backup
- McAfee Network Manager
- McAfee Easy Network
- McAfee AntiSpyware
Download the McAfee Removal Tool
- To proceed with the removal of McAfee via Removal tool, first you should download McAfee removal tool over internet.
- Click Save and save the file to your desktop
- Close all McAfee Application windows you may have open, and double-click on MCPR.exe to start the removal tool. Windows Vista users will have to right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”
- After the removal tool finishes, you should be prompted to restart your computer.
- Once the computer restarts, your McAfee product should be uninstalled.
- If for any reason there appears a red X during the uninstall, go to the following location for more advanced uninstall instructions involving the registry.
McAfee Antivirus Technical Support UK
If still you are not able to remove your McAfee product then, you can just call our McAfee Support Number UK +44-800-078-6054 (UK) for instant help.
You can opt for our McAfee Live Chat Support Service.
McAfee chat support assists you for protector of your pcs with virus which is damaging for our system. It helps to reduce the trouble of managing users name and passwords and protector the devices used for your business from the most present on-line threats. Maintain your customer information and aware information from hackers and thieves.Our technicians willassist you in troubleshooting your any McAfee issues whether it is related to installation or setup.
Just dial our Support for McAfee are 1-800-445-2810 (USA), +61-1800-769-903 (AUS), +44-800-046-5700 (UK).
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.